You probably already heard about Thrivecart. Thrivecart is a shopping cart service that allows you to sell digital and physical products, it is a hosted service with no software to install or manage.
ThriveCart was created by Josh Bartlett in 2016 and is part of WebActix, Ltd.
But there are much more features that Thrivecart offers which bring it far beyond ‘just’ shopping cart service.
Let’s have a closer look at our honest Thrivecart review.
WHO SHOULD USE THRIVECART?
• Online entrepreneurs, consultants coaches. With Thrivecart you’ll be able to create products for each of your services and then send checkout pages to your clients.
• People who sell digital products (online courses, e-books, etc.). If you have a membership site Thrivecart integrates with Teachable, Kajabi, and Thinkific.
• Businesses that are selling physical products. If you sell just a few items, you can set each of them up in ThriveCart with dedicated checkout links. However, if you sell more things and have a bigger store, we recommend going with Shopify or WooCommerce store.
• Businesses and people who sell recurring subscription products. ThriveCart can handle one-time payments, monthly recurring payments, and free trials.
1. Payment Options
There are so many options Thrivecart will allow you to do. Whenever you need a one-time fee payment or multiple payment plans, Thrivecart will handle this. Some of the features inside pricing options are:
- One-time fee
- Multiple payment plans (split-pay)
- Pay your own price
- Limited product quantity
- Customization of customer’s invoice
- Free trial period
- Automatic sales tax
The payment processors that integrate with ThriveCart are Authorize.net, PayPal, Google Play, Apple Play, and Stripe.
2. Upsell, Downsell, and Bump Offers
If you’re looking to increase your sale upsell and bump offers are the best way to do it.
→ Using the upsell is super easy – before the customer gets to the checkout page they will be presented with a custom upsell pa
→ A“bump” offer is used on the checkout page to attempt to get the customer to add another item to the cart (something which is of lesser value than the product they’re buying)
3. High Converting Checkout Pages
You do not need to be a designer to be able to create a beautiful high converting checkout page. It comes with an amazing drag-and-drop visual editor + Thrivecart has a lot of checkout templates that are simple, well-designed, and mobile-friendly.
You can choose:
- One-step checkout
- Two-step checkout
- Embeddable checkout that you can add to your website
- Popup checkout (it will trigger pop-up when clicked)
You can also set up a custom domain name for your checkout page (checkout.yourdomain.com)
This post contains affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase from this link we may make a small commission at no cost to you.
4. Affiliate Program (PRO)
An affiliate program is an amazing tool and way how to earn an extra commission – you share and promote other companies’ products with your customers and earn a commission when they make a purchase.
ThriveCart allows your affiliates to create as many affiliates tracking IDs as they want when they’re selling your products/services.
5. Course Creation with ThriveCart Learn
Thinking about creating your own online course? No problem with Thrivecart! You can now host your courses on the platform. When you purchase Thrivecart you automatically get access to Learn. You can also take advantage of more extra features and upgrade to Learn+ for a one-time fee of $195.
- You can decide how you want your course to be delivered: Instantly or dripped
- You can choose different behaviors (actions based on student behaviors)
- Course upsell feature
- You can customize the login and registration page layout
- You can use ThriveCart Learn’s advanced sequences (in the PRO version)
- You can create bundles (in the PRO version)
- Bonus deliveries – when customers make a purchase through your affiliate link, you can offer your online courses as a free bonus
Is essential to have your shopping carts integrated with other platforms. Some of Thrivecart integrations:
EMAIL MARKETING: ActiveCampaign, AWeber, InfusionSoft, Ontraport, Drip, HubSpot, ConvertKit, GetResponse, MailChimp, MailerLite, Moosend, Sendy
FULFILLMENT SERVICES: Disk, Kunaki, Lulu, Printful, Shippo, ShipStation, Vervante, Google Sheets, Zapier
MEMBERSHIP PLATFORMS: MemberPress, WishList Member, Teachable, OptimizeMember, MemberMouse, Digital Access Pass, LifterLMS, Thrive Apprentice
Thrivecart has amazing support, always ready to help when you need it. They have a great library of documentation packed with detailed support articles and how-tos.
Thrivecart is currently offering lifetime access for a one-off payment of $495 / or PRO for an extra $195.
Thrivecart will be switching to monthly payments so this is a great opportunity for you to get this platform for a very special price!
Do you have any questions? Contact us!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE PRO VERSION?
→ Increase average order value with eye-catching bump offers
→ Deploy one-click upsell funnels designed to convert
→ Embed your cart anywhere to capture more sales
→ Seamlessly integrate with the tools you already use
→ Grow your profits with intelligent business insights
→ Built-in sales tax calculation saves you time and money
→ Intelligent behavior rules to set your business on autopilot
→ Total flexibility to create any offer you need