- “Company”, “We”, “I”, “Our”, or “Us” means Dream Wild Studio by Martina Zavacka and our website, www.dreamwildstudio.com
- “Content” means any and all written, visual, video, or audio information contained on the Site, including, but not limited to, any and all emails received from Dream Wild Studio and/or dreamwildstudio.com, and any and all written or downloadable material purchased, viewed, or otherwise offered by Dream Wild Studio and/or dreamwildstudio.com, including, but not limited to, blog posts, graphics, newsletters, designs, documents, information, templates, and materials.
- “Personal Information” means information that can be used on its own or in conjunction with other information to identify, contact, or locate a person or to identify an individual in context. For example, personal information includes, among other things, your name, address, email address, telephone number, credit card information, site behaviour, etc.
- “Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products” means Content (as defined herein), email lists/newsletters, social media posts, blog posts, courses, design services, guides, eBooks, forms, worksheets, workbooks, webinars, website materials and/or templates available on the Site.
- “Website” means dreamwildstudio.com and any and all of its associated pages, tabs, landing pages, forms, or sub-pages.
- “You” or “Your” means the user, customer, or viewer of the Website.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION
1.1 We may collect personal information when Users voluntarily provide it through contact forms or other means on the Website.
We may collect the following information:
- IP address
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- other information relevant to customer purchases
1.2 We may also collect non-personal information, such as IP addresses, browser types, and referring pages, for statistical purposes and to improve the Website’s performance.
3. USE OF INFORMATION
3.1 We may collect data about you by you providing the data directly to us (for example by filling in forms on our site or by sending us emails). We may automatically collect certain data from you as you use our website by using cookies and similar technologies.
3.2 We may receive data from third parties like analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU, advertising networks such as Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest based outside the EU, such as search information providers like Google based outside the EU, and providers of technical, payment, and delivery services.
3.2 We may use non-personal information for analytical purposes, such as monitoring Website usage patterns, optimizing content, and improving the overall user experience.
4. INFORMATION SHARING
4.1 We do not sell, rent, or lease personal information to third parties.
4.2 We may share personal information with trusted third-party service providers who assist in operating the Website or providing services to Users. These third parties are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of personal information.
4.3 We may also disclose personal information when required by law or in response to valid legal requests, such as a court order or government investigation.
5. DATA SECURITY
5.1 We employ reasonable security measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
5.2 Despite these efforts, no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and We cannot guarantee the absolute security of personal information.
6. COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
7. EXTERNAL LINKS
7.1 The Website may contain links to external websites not operated by Us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party websites. Users are encouraged to review the privacy policies of those websites before providing any personal information.
9. CONTACT INFORMATION
Last updated July 9th, 2023